Are you an educator or trainer by profession?
The Certified Master Learning Facilitator™ credential was established by INIFAC to meet the growing need of trainers and educators who use facilitative skills. These candidates want a reliable certification process and a valid credential.
Do you help groups reach their desired outcomes using facilitative skills such as communication, knowledge of group process, group processes and dynamics, and adapting to meet the needs of each group? Then you should become a Certified Master Learning Facilitator™ with INIFAC!
A CMLF™ is a professional trainer and educator who uses facilitation skills to transfer content knowledge, current theories, and research. This includes knowledge of group processes, group dynamics, and adapting to the group’s needs.
What are the Benefits of a CMLF™?
- Be globally recognized for your skill in learning facilitation!
- Receive referrals from our website to potential clients.
- Network with a group of global peers.
- Have access to leaders in the field of professional facilitation.
- Obtain a discount on the INIFAC Academy.
- Be featured on the INIFAC social media sites.
A CMLF™ certification will prove that you are the best of the best. The INIFAC CMLF™ designation is a mark of excellence in the field of learning facilitation and is the highest designation available in the industry. To achieve this certification, you will be assessed against a rigorous set of standards and competencies that have been peer-reviewed by recognized industry leaders. With our globally recognized certification standards, your certification will assure your clients that you can transfer content knowledge, current theories and research into actionable results to achieve the desire outcomes.
Who Should Become a CMLF™?
This credential is for inhouse or external educators/trainers wanting to assure their clients they are qualified in having;
- Track record of training experience
- Ability to handle group dynamics
- Strong communication skills
- Can change and adapt as needed for learning
- Strong organizational skills
- Confident delivery of information
Your Journey to Certification
Your journey to certification for Certified Master Learning Facilitator™ uses the same application package as for the Certified Master Facilitator®, and while the experience requirements are the same, the knowledge and skills assessment are specific to learning facilitators and not process facilitators.