This video explains the steps required to earn your Certified Master Facilitator® (CMF®) designation from INIFAC–the highest credential in the industry!
The title Certified Master Facilitator® is a mark of excellence in facilitation. It distinguishes you as having achieved the highest certification available in the industry.
The certification process assesses you against a rigorous set of competencies. These competencies were developed based on input from over 450 facilitators and clients. The result, a certification with the distinction of quality, integrity, talent and service, is one which facilitators can aspire to and on which clients can depend.
What are the benefits of becoming a CMF®?
- Be globally recognized for your skill in learning facilitation!
- Receive referrals from our website to potential clients.
- Network with a group of global peers.
- Have access to leaders in the field of professional facilitation.
- Obtain a discount on the INIFAC Academy.
- Be featured on the INIFAC social media sites.
Who should become a CMF®?
This credential is for in house or external process facilitators wanting to assure their clients they are qualified in having;
- Track record of exceptional facilitation experience
- Ability to handle demanding group dynamics
- Confident communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to change to meet client needs
- Strong organizational skills
- Process facilitation skills to handle any situation